I felt into it in the afternoon of Easter 2013 - and I still do not understand what pushed me to paint … - that day, the viewer suddenly became the actor! Perhaps, I had a powerful need to externalize a large part of my inner-demons so as to free myself without for as much revealing everything.
I love bright colours!
For me the colours attract and complement each other. I also like black, which is in my opinion their refuge. When I paint, I let myself go ... because at the gates of silence when helpless words cannot be tamed, each painting becomes a page of my diary.
All my creations are my mirror by definition. Every element and color is to my reflection. I need to recognize myself, to define myself in them, that the expression of my deep emotion is represented there as well as the message that I wish to transmit because if I conceived them, they are as much by the spectator who thanks to his perception gives them a character which is always to be rediscovered.
- Swiss Art Expo, Zurich/Switzerland (August 2021)
- Art3f Haute Savoie, La Roche-sur-Foron/France (October 2021)
- Artexpo, New York (November 2022)
- Gallery Officinacento5, Como//Italy (2020)
- Spectrum, Miami/USA (2019)
- Museo Palazzo di Reale, Genoa/Italy (2019)
- Glob’Art Château de l’Echelle, La Roche-sur-Foron/France (2018)
- Gallery 548, Hermance/Switzerland (2018)
- Flux Libre, St. Just St. Rambert/France (2018)
- Gallery Art Villamagna, Ville-la-Grand/France (2018)
- Gallery Michele Matray, St Rambert/France (2018)
- Les Artistes du Monde, Cannes/France (2017)
- Gallery Sonia Monti, Paris/France (2017)
- Salon de la Création (Rotary Club Thonon), Evian-les-Bains/France (2017/2018)
- Association du Patrimoine ‘Daillis’, Anthy-sur-Léman/France (2017)
- La Halle de Verre (Artists France South/East), Ambilly/France (2016)
- Château de Fonbonne, Evian-les-Bains/France (2016)
- Château de l’Echelle, La Roche-sur-Foron/France (2016)
- Salon d’Automne, Vétraz-Monthoux/France (2015/2016/2017/2018)
- PronoïArt, Annemasse/France (2015/2016)